What NCB Clients have to say?
"The practical way in which soulworks are written and presented really appeals to me... I had no idea it was possible to unravel all of this, to identify where those (limiting) beliefs came from in the first place, to learn new positive ways of thinking and being and to move forward, applying new tools to the next stage of life. The support and guidance given in The Soulwork Community while completing the work is second to none and I would highly recommend this empowering journey."
"Nicola Connolly-Byrne and her Soulworks couldn’t have come along at a better time for me. I was languishing in grief, loneliness and mild depression when I started supporting her on Facebook...While I am still relatively new to them, I am already feeling a massive shift in my thinking and my self awareness is improving. I’m excited for my future... This is just the beginning of what I know will be an amazing journey. Thank you so much Nicola!!"
"...Having some direction and guidance placed on my inner working through these souls works is just unbelievable, it’s hard work soothing your soul working from the inside out, but if you want to be the best version of yourself and believe me you owe it to yourself then I would highly recommend starting with the soul works and the rest will follow...Keep moving forward and growing in the strongest direction you will ever go. These soul works are the working of your inner self growing and the cause of you becoming the best version of you 💖"
There's a few things I’d like you to know…
- We tend to play small when in fact we deserve much more.
- Listening to how we feel and what we really think is not selfish.
- Your self-care is really self-care for everyone around you.
- Your empowerment empowers others, including your family, clients, colleagues and friends.
- Wanting to grow as a person doesn’t mean everything in your life is rubbish or that you are ungrateful for what you already have.
- Growth doesn’t stop at any age – it continues as a lifelong journey.
- Every day has the potential to be the day where we start to live with intention and with all our heart. You just have to decide to take the first step.
Guest Speaker for Private Training & Events
An ideal choice for team building or wellness events:
- To grow your business, you must grow your people.
- For your people to grow, you have to get to know your people, what they need, their strengths and their challenges.
- To get to know your people, they must get to know themselves first.
When I work with groups I help each person reset their thinking in the areas they are struggling with. I help them achieve clarity by illustrating the vital importance of taking responsibility for their current situation, both positive and challenging.
I teach people to harness their day so that life is happening for them and NOT to them from the outset. This way the rest of their day will be as productive as possible, both personally and professionally.
Options & Packages
Each speaking engagement or training is tailored to the specific needs of the group. Previous formats have included Lunch 'n Learn sessions, 12 Steps to Positive Mindset, Team Building Power Hour, Self-care tips or even a live Q&A session.
Topics covered include leadership, living consciously, empowerment, resilience, taking action, adapting to change, positive and negative energy and boundaries.Submit an enquiry
Past corporate clients include
Sign up today for empowerment tips and insights, straight to your inbox.